House Fire Board Up
A local home in New Port Richey, FL experienced a house fire due to an electrical mishap. Minutes after receiving the call from our customer, the team rushed out to board up the windows and help this family being the process of restoring their home. After a speedy night at the begging the rest of the restoration process began. Working along with with the customer, the homeowners property was able to look "Like it never even happened."
Our customer was incredibly relieved when he saw the completed board up and realized truly just how good of a restoration team he was working with.