Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Devastating garage fire.

This New Port Richey home had a fire that started in the garage. With the fire came the damage from soot. Many contents were destroyed, but we worked hard to sa... READ MORE

Oily Rag Ignites!

This fire in an apartment shows just what can happen when an oily rag gets too hot in the dryer.


This beautiful statue was recently in a local house fire! Fortunately for it and the homeowner, SERVPRO of West Pasco has trained and experienced content cleani... READ MORE

We Have Your Fire Damage Covered!

This beautiful New Port Richey, FL home had a large loss fire than unfortunately affected the entire living area of the home. With the clients forced out of the... READ MORE

Fire in Your Home? No Worries, We Have You Covered!

Nearly 3,000 home clothes dryer fires are reported each year and cause an estimated $35 million in property loss, according to FEMA. While a failure to clean th... READ MORE

After Fire Damages

A house fire brings a whirl wind of emotions and events. Such an emotional event can make it unclear of what do do next, who to call, just what to do in general... READ MORE

Cleaning After A Fire

After a tragic disaster like this, a home is left in shambles. When the call came from the customer requesting help after fire struck their family's home, we kn... READ MORE

House Fire Board Up

A local home in New Port Richey, FL experienced a house fire due to an electrical mishap. Minutes after receiving the call from our customer, the team rushed ou... READ MORE

Restoring Contents After A Fire Loss

When water, fire, smoke, or mold hit a home, its contents can be affected. From furniture, artwork, electronics, and antiques, to clothing, linens, kitchenware ... READ MORE